COVID-19 Procedures & Precautions
In an effort to keep everyone as safe as possible during this initial phase of opening back up we will be practicing and recommending the following procedures:
- Groups – We recommend you only come out with your small quarantine crew that you know for certain is healthy. If someone is not feeling healthy or is showing symptoms, we will not allow your group to board.
- Party Cove – We will not be tying up with other boats in the party cove areas and mingling with other boat parties. We can still anchor, swim, and have a good time cruising or chilling with your group.
- Face Coverings – Our captains will be required to wear face coverings, and we encourage our guests to wear them as well. Certain restaurants, and marinas are requiring the use of face coverings, so if you’d like to stop in somewhere, bring a mask.
- Loading, Unloading, & Serving – Our captains are used to providing over the top, phenomenal service to our guests that usually consists of loading/unloading your belongings and tossing you a cold beverage when you’re out. But, during these times we’ll ask that you please handle all of your own belongings throughout your outing with us.
- Contactless Pay – We will be using the card on file to finalize payment, the captain will be going over your total verbally, as well as give you an option to add gratuity to the card on file.
- Disinfecting & Sanitizing – We will be thoroughly sanitizing and cleaning our equipment before, after and during your outing. We will also be providing disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer for your group to use.